- A degree in Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Datacommunications with 4 to 7 years of experience in software development.
- Self-starter possessing excellent time management skills, able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction, and demonstrate solid leadership skills.
- Strong technical team leadership experience.
- At least 3 years of practical administration experience in networks. Clear understanding of modern and currently used network protocols and processes running on each of network layers.
- At least 2 years of practical administration experience of virtualized environments based on KVM.
- At least 3 years of practical experience with scripting languages.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot code written in Python , JAVA and C/C++.
- Knowledge of OpenStack.
- Knowledge of at least one SDN controller, OpenDaylight/Contrail/OPNFV.
- Knowledge of Intel DPDK, virtual router, XEN hypervisor is a plus.
- Understand our customer’s business challenges. Provide well-informed guidance regarding the application of the OpenStack platform and other SDN supporting technologies to help our customers succeed.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Lead deployments of SDN (openstack + ODL/Contrail/OPNNFV ) solutions for our Customers.
- Extend functionality SDN (openstack + ODL/Contrail/OPNNFV) solutions.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to the customers during deployment projects.
- Work with geographically distributed international teams on technical challenges and process improvements.
- Work with open source community to influence product direction to our customers advantage.