The Network Development Services team will be involved in startup projects and software development that allow service providers and enterprises to benefit from the most recent advances in SDN, NFV, disaggregated networking, DevOps, NetOps and more.
It is project-based work, you will need to be prepared to travel frequently.
As a Sr. Solution Architect you are expected to have 15+ years of work experience. This role requires a rare combination of skills. You need to have excellent technical skills in software development with awareness of networking along with excellent communications skills as you will be working directly with customers.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field with 12-15 years of work experience
- Excellent software programming skills with Java, Go, C, C++ or clojure
- Experienced with programming frameworks and tools: Maven, OSGi, Karaf
- Experienced with Agile and Scrum software development methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of Linux – development and debugging tools
- Experience designing or supporting IP networks with BGP, ISIS, OSPF or MPLS
- Experience with NETCONF, OpenFlow, Yang, OVS, PCEP
- Network industry certifications from Brocade, Cisco, Juniper or similar vendor
- Influence-based leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and software troubleshooting skills
- Can do attitude, Ownership, be able to work in autonomous teams and customers directly
- Strong customer focus – You’ll have an ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes
- Familiarity scripting with Python and Ansible