A degree in Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Datacommunications with 4 to 6 years of experience in software development.
You need to have excellent technical skills in software development with awareness of networking.
The Network Development Services team will be involved startup projects and software development that allow service providers and enterprises to benefit from the most recent advances in SDN, NFV, disaggregated networking, DevOps, NetOps and more.
- Excellent software programming skills comfortable using data structures and algorithms with Java, Go, C, C++ or clojure
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum software development methodologies
- Working knowledge of Linux – development and debugging tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and software troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer focus – You’ll have an ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes
- Can do attitude, Ownership, be able to work in autonomous teams and customers directly
- Familiarity scripting with Python and Ansible
- Understanding of NETCONF, OpenFlow, Yang, OVS, PCEP
- Familiarity with networking protocols (BGP, MPLS, VXLAN)
- Hands-on experience with OpenDaylight open source projects