Security and Network Administrator’s Concerns
CIOs and CISOs are increasingly worried with the large number of mobile devices geographically distributed accessing their enterprise network. Monitoring and maintaining compliance levels of these ever growing end points pose a huge challenge. Keeping pace with the rapidly growing list of checks that need to be performed on these end points adds to this challenge. Maintaining compliance is a prerequisite to ensure a clean and healthy network on an ongoing basis.
Need for Automated Endpoint Compliance
“End point compliance” implies end user machines/devices adhere to organizational policy. Such policy defines various profiles appropriate for the device and the user. Each profile defines OS versions, patch levels, AV definitions, removable device control, that the endpoints are required to comply with and a clear set of rules of DO’s and DONT’s for endpoints. End point compliance is essential to keep the enterprise network safe and secure. Users connect to the enterprise LAN from various locations to access centralized data center services. Keeping track of the state of the endpoints, connecting and accessing LAN services is a rigorous activity that can benefit enormously from automation.
Conformity – an Endpoint Compliance Service
Nevis Networks’ Conformity Compliance Service removes the challenges of managing endpoint compliance in an easy and cost-effective manner. It leverages the power of the “cloud” to securely monitor and enforce end point compliance anywhere, everywhere and anytime. The service is available as a hosted cloud service. A private service may be also configured for private hosting. The Endpoint Compliance Service reports the compliance level of every end user device registered with the organization. It offers auto-remediation for AntiVirus, AntiSpyware and OS patches to maintain these up to date. Comprehensive reports from the centralized dashboard keep the CIO informed about the health of the devices accessing the enterprise network.
Key Features of Nevis Conformity Service
- Define baseline for operating system patches
- Define baseline for Antivirus and Anti-Spyware dat file versions and last system scan time check
- All popular AV/AS vendors supported.
- Define baseline process and registry checks to be evaluated for compliance
- Auto remediation of AV/AS and OS patch levels
- All configurations done using the hosted service by the administrator
- Endpoint compliance reports and history available in the cloud, which can be exported for further use
Benefits of the Compliance Service
- Endpoint Compliance reports on a central dashboard & centralized reporting
- Ease of deployment
- No hardware added to the network to use the cloud based service
- No modification to the existing network topologies
- Easy, one click installation for private hosting
- Endpoint agents pushed centrally
- Large coverage both in terms of wide geographical locations as well as number of endpoints in a LAN
- 100% coverage of endpoints in the network
- Real-time visibility of endpoint compliance status
- Peace of mind, Network and Security Administrators relieved of mundane tasks
- Cost effective solution
CLICK HERE to avail the free trial Offer to see Conformity in action.